Monday 2 September 2013

Fashions Most Wanted ❤


I came across this cool tag known as Fashions Most Wanted and I said I'd do it myself. Lets begin:

1. What's Your Favorite Fashion Accessory?
My favorite fashion accessory is definitely the handbag. It makes such a huge difference to your overall outfit! You can dress up a casual outfit with a classic handbag, or similarly you can dress down a classy outfit with a rucksack 

2. Who is Your Fashion Role Model?
My fashion role model is definitely Ariana Grande. I've always admired 50's fashion but never knew how to wear it in a modern way until Ariana Grande added the perfect modern touch to 50's classics. I love how girly and cute her style is, and I feel it's completely timeless 

3. What Do You Always Carry With You?
Definitely my iPhone and my lipstick of the day :) 

4. How Would You Describe Your Style?
My style is girly, classy and casual at the same time. I feel it's very shabby chic 

5. What's Your Favorite? Jeans, Sunglasses or Heels?
I love all 3 equally, but if I had to choose I would chooss jeans. Jeans are timeless! My favourite pair is my dark super skinny jeggings from Pull and Bear :) 

6. What Inspired You To Blog About Fashion?
I wanted to blog about fashion after gaining inspiration from many beauty and fashion gurus on both blogging websites and YouTube. I've always had a huge interest in fashion, even right back when I was a little girl - dressing up in moms high heels and dresses. My Mom was my first and still one of my biggest fashion icons and inspirations! 

7. What Is Your Favorite Fashion Shop?
Forever 21 - they have EVERYTHING! 

8. What is Your Favorite Fabric in Clothing?
Honestly I have no idea. But I do know that I hate the feel of velvet on my skin. Probably my favourite is soft cotton :) 

9. Who Are Your Favorite Designers?
Chanel - obsessed doesn't even come close! 

10. Who or What Inspires You Style?
My Mom has always had a huge impact on my fashion choices - I'm ALWAYS borrowing her clothes. Obviously Ariana Grande also inspires me greatly. And magazines, VOGUE especially!

11. Would You Choose To Buy Something High Quality or Make It Yourself If You Could?
I'd like to be able to make it myself to save money and gain a feeling of accomplishment but I'd probably choose to buy it just to make sure it's perfect - I am a perfectionist! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag as much as I enjoyed writing it! I'd live to hear some feedback? 

Love,
Lorna xxxx

1 comment:

  1. 50s is definitely my favourite style era also - I wish I was a pin up girl. But it is definitely very girlish and timeless xx

    Find me on bloglovin:
    www.bloglovin.com/binkachu

    ReplyDelete