Saturday 7 September 2013

Hats Off to this trend 🎩


The most recent fashion trend I have noticed popping up everywhere these days is hats. Hats of all shapes, sizes, colours and styles. And no these hats aren't for protecting your hair from the cold autumn rain, no they have a much greater purpose - a trend setting accessory! 

My all time favourite at the moment is definitely the fedora hat. This hat is just like your typical bowler hat except with a very vintage shape to it. I feel everyone needs at least one of these in their wardrobe for one of those very alternative style inspired days - I have a cream one which I purchased at H&M!

Many people wear these types of hats on various occasions - everyday casual look, festival wear, and even a night out party look. It leaves you looking very unique, edgy and sophisticated. Many celebrities can be seen sporting these hats such as Rita Ora, Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato.


Recently reading through Look magazine I spotted a style tip on these hats called 'Popping a headband over a hat'. I found this really interesting and unique, and yet so simple. Simply adding a funky headband around the rim of the hat can create a very personal touch to a once quite plain bowler hat.


So what's your view on bowler, fedora and trilby hats? Do you wear them? And if you do, how do you wear them - what with? I'd love to hear some feedback :)

Love,
Lorna ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment