Friday 13 September 2013

What I wore - 11th September 2013


So I'm finally in my second year of college, and settled back in completely. On Wednesday night me and my housemates decided to have a house warming party, and what a party it was! Gathered by many close friends and many new friends, we had a great night altogether to welcome us into our new home for the academic year :) Now on to what I wore:

For Wednesday night I decided to dress classy but yet modern and comfortable. I chose to wear highwaisted brown shorts which I purchased from Mango on sale for €10. What I love most about these shorts is that they're not too short, meaning I'm not showing any bit of the infamous unattractive bum cheek, sorry girls but I just do not find that in any way attractive. I paired these shorts with a cream round-neck crop top which I purchased for €14 in New Look. I wore a statement golden torc to add a simple elegant touch to the plain top. And for the shoes I wore my all time beige heels with a hot pink strap ❤

For my hair I used my foxy locks extensions and my housemates Babylis curler to create cute angel curls. I wore very neutral makeup using my Sephora Brightening and Hydrating foundation and my naked palette. 

And with a spritz of one of my favourite perfumes by Tous I was ready to have a brilliant night ❤

Love,
Lorna xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I notice that I'm following you on twitter but not on bloglovin!! So thought i would pop over to your blog to take a look :)

    I'm going back to my second year of uni this week and I'm really looking forward now, although slightly nervous! I also loved your post about keeping fit at uni. I've toned up loads over the summer and don't want that to change when I go back! xx

    New bloglovin follower:)
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, made my day :) I'll follow you on Bloglovin now, can't wait to check out your blog :D

      Like us on Facebook for regular updates and competitions if you'd like :D and I'll do the same if you have a Facebook?

      https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=486496721436744&ref=stream&__user=100000133743620

      Delete