Friday 27 September 2013

To Arthur - What I wore ❤️


So it was Arthur's day yesterday, a day that gives you permission to drink all day and not get judged; a day created by Arthur - the founder of Guiness! Being irish myself it would be very rude not to join in on the celebrations, Arthur would not be impressed! Unfortunatly I didn't head into the 17:59 celebrations in the city, but I did however celebrate it in style that night with my friends. And speaking of style, here's what I wore:

Last week while browsing around my local Tescos with my friend I came across a very plain, shapeless chiffon smock top with a rope around the waist. Many people wouldn't look at this twice but something about it told me that with a few personal touches I could make it into something really pretty, and I think I did a good job in trying to achieve that look. I accessorised it with a simple silver torc, and I wore my favourite strait black heels to match. I choose to wear my hair slightly curled and tossed to the side, and very natural makeup.


Dress: €24 Tesco

What do you all think? :) 

Till next time...
Lorna ❤️


3 comments:

  1. lovely dress! & all black outfit can never be wrong.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your comment, much appreciated :) looking forward to viewing your blog! Could you like and share our Facebook page? If you have a Facebook page I'd be delighted to do the same for you too ❤️https://m.facebook.com/pages/Elle-Bee/486496721436744?id=486496721436744&_rdr

      Delete