Friday 23 August 2013

Blogging like I used to - Bebo Style ♡


So at the moment I'm lying in bed sick and decided to take a wander onto the social networking site Bebo to relive that glorious time when everyone was addicted :D One thing that I always remember from that period of time was blogging. I used to blog about 4+ questionnaires a day on my blog section of my page and it got me thinking that since I have a real blog now I should relive that period of my life and do the skin and makeup tag (one which I actually did back when I was only 15/16 years old :P). So, lets begin...

SKINCARE:

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice; first thing in the morning when I wake up, and last thing at night.

2. What skin type do you have?
Normal skin. Thankfully I was blessed with clear skin.

3. What is your current facial wash?
My Skin rise and glow daily face wash! Absolutly love it. You should check out my review :)

4. Do you exfoliate?
Not my face, but I do exfoliate my body after every shower. I feel the face wash I use does the job! 

5. What brand do you use?
My skin

6. What moisturizer do you use?
At the moment I use Clarins vital light day, which is a light moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling super smooth and soft.

7. Do you have freckles?
Only when the sun comes out and I get little ones on my nose; but I think it's cute :D

8. Do you use eye cream?
Sometimes I use eye gel when I have it but at the moment I don't. It's better for your eyes if you do use it as the skin around your eyes is quite sensitive.

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, luckily I've never had any problems with my skin.

10. Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No

MAKE-UP:

11. What foundation do you use?
It depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going. My everyday foundation is either Mac Face and Body, Clarins BB cream or Sephora Brightening and Hydrating. My going out foundation is either Clarins Ever Lasting, No7 Natural Radiance or Yves St Laurent Touché Éclat. My foundation collection is ridiculous.

12. How about concealer?
I have yet to find that perfect concealer, but at the moment I'm using either MaxFactors cover up stick, No7 concealer stick or collection 17 concealer.

13. Do you know your undertone colour?
Neutral tones. I tan extremely easily and never ever burn, so at the moment after just coming home from Spain and Portugal I'm very very dark.

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them but only the individual ones. I'm not a fan of strip lashes as they look very fake.

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I never knew that, but that's not a problem for me as I tend to impulse but mascaras Everytime I go shopping :L 

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Surprisingly enough - Lacura from Aldi :L read a review about it in a magazine, purchased it for just over €1 and I am obsessed. Seriously girls try it!! 

17. Sephora or MAC?
Hmmm that's a tough one. Mac for eyeshadow and lipsticks, Sephora for brushes and foundation. But then again I love Macs foundation.

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nooo :( But Bee does, the lucky duck!! 

19. What makeup tools do you use in make-up application?
Stipple brush, powder brush, contour brush, blush brush, blending brush, beauty blender, and of course my fingers!

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I do indeed! I use either nyx eyeshadow base or urban decay.

21. For the face?
Bought Macs prep and prime - Rubbish unless you use a load! But I do use Nuxe face and body oil before makeup application and it gives a fabulous long, lasting glow :) 

22. What is your favourite eye shadow (colour or shade)?
That's tough as I always blend colours. Anything in the Naked palettes - nudes, browns, baby pinks.

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Maybelline's gel pot eyeliner.

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never because I don't use one and I don't ever line my waterline.

25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Love them but only if you've a lot of patience. Good for nights out.

26. Do you use mineral makeup?
No but I used to use Jane Iredale mineral makeup and I loved it. Might try it out again soon :) 

27. What is your favourite lipstick?
I love my Chanel lipstain palette. I also love Baby Lips Pink Punch by Maybelline for a nice everyday look.

28. How about lipgloss?
I love Pouts lipglosses.

29. What is your favourite blush to use?
I love Macs blush cream in the colour Brit Wit.

30. Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
 Oh god no!! Do people actually do that? 

31. Do you like drugstore makeup?
Of course, they can be just as good or even better. I love Maybelline, Me Me Me!, Rimmel, IsaDora, No7, etc..

32. Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic company outlets)
There's none anywhere near where I live :( Maybe that's a good thing though for my purses sake :L

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No not really.

34. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, but I'm definitely not the best at it!

35. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When foundation just ends right on someone's jawline and they don't blend it down into their neck, and panda eyes. They are the worst.

36. Do you like colourful shades of makeup?
Not on me but they look nice on some people.

37. If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Probably just lipbalm, because that's what I usually wear if I decide bit to wear makeup :)

38. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Easily.

39. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I wouldn't say I look good, but I don't look bad either. I just look normal

40.What do you think of Makeup?
Well I wrote a blogpost dedicated to it, need I say more? :D

Thank you for taking the time to read this :D I hope to get started on my August favourite post tomorrow. Talk to you then 

Love,
Lorna (Elle) xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. I used to always use bebo :) reminds me of old memories and really loved the tag and answers great xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I was addicted to blogging on bebo haha! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete