Wednesday 7 August 2013

What I Wore 4/8/13


On Sunday I hit the town with the girls. We had a brilliant time! The place was packed, everybody and anybody was out because Mayo won the all Ireland quarter final :D And I have to say the style that night was fab! Everybody really out did themselves and looked gorgeous ♡

Now, what I wore:
I decided to dress very classy that night, wearing a chanel inspired skirt with a black turtle neck top. 
My skirt is from Forever 21 costing me only €4.99 (on sale). I love this skirt as I feel it's very elegant and classy but still up to date with the fashion trends of today! I paired this skirt with a black sleeveless turtle neck body suit, which has a gorgeous see-through detail down the side. I purchased this top from New Look and it only set me back €5 (also on sale). I chose to wear black strappy heels as I feel they really complimented the outfit. I purchased my heels from Born shoes and they only cost me €10 (yes, they too were on sale :P). My sparkly black clutch bag, which I felt really added the finishing touches was free in a magazine :D  Altogether the total costing of my outfit was €19.99; which I'm shocked over as it looks so much more expensive ♡

I decided to do my makeup very natural as I didn't want it to take away from the outfit itself. I used my usual Mac face and body foundation and my naked palette ♡
For my hair I used my foxy locks extensions to create an Ariana Grande inspired hairstyle, consisting of loose curls in a half up half down hairstyle.
I wore very little jewellery, just a simple silver torc (which I have no idea wear I purchased, sorry), 2 small silver bracelets, diamond studded earrings and a small silver watch ♡

                        Bee and Elle

I really hope you liked what I wore, it was definitely one of my recent favourites. I hope to speak to you all soon ♡

Love, 
Lorna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment