Friday 30 August 2013

Our Perfect Imperfections ♡


So we've seen this tag done a lot on some of our favourite blogs and youtube channels and we think it's time we did it. The aim of this tag is to list 3 aspects of yourself that you like and 3 aspects you don't like, and why. We all have imperfections, things about ourselves that we don't really like. But at the end of the day these imperfections are unique to us and make us who we are. We would never say we 'hate' anything about ourselves because we feel no one should ever hate anything that they were born and blessed with because all those perfect imperfections add up and make you who you are ♡

So let's get started:

Elle's Perfect Imperfections 

Imperfections:

1. My hair
Ok so I don't hate my hair at all, I actually really like it but I would love nothing more than to have long, luscious locks down to my Bellybutton. I cut my hair short back in May (hardly makes sense, I know :L), but I did it to get rid of my layers. Since then my hair has grown more than 4 inches, which is pretty amazing. If it keeps growing at this rate I should reach my goal of super long hair in no time :) But for the time being extensions shall suffice for those glamourous nights out ♡

2. My Nose
My nose is probably my least favourite aspect of myself. Again though, I don't hate my nose, it's unique to me and I love it for that but I wouldn't have chosen it myself. I would love nothing more for it to be a little bit smaller but I would never ever go through that plastic surgery thing that other people would. At the end of the day it was the nose I was born and blessed with, it does the job and I wouldn't change it for the world :) 

3. My Lips
Big, bold and luscious lips are desirable by every girl, and I'm one of those girls. Unfortunatly I'm one of those girls with small, thin lips and I'd do anything for fuller lips. Being the girly girl that I am, I'm lipstick mad and LOVE bright pinks, reds and oranges, but just wish I had the perfect lips to show off these colours like they deserve to be shown off. Nevertheless my lips are unique to me and I think they're cute, nothing a little bit of my favourite 'Pout' lipgloss and lip liner can't solve - ahhh the magic of makeup ♡

Perfections:

1. My Legs and Body
My legs are definitely my favourite aspect of my body. I was blessed with naturally  long, slim legs and I do everything I can to keep them in shape. They're one of my main areas I focus on throughout my daily fitness routine in order to keep them toned and in shape. I run, walk and do leg exercises with weights everyday. This is in no way bragging about myself at all, I'm simply just stating what my favourite aspect about myself is; I work extremely hard with regards fitness and healthy eating and I'm really happy with my results so why shouldn't I be proud of myself and happy with my body :) ♡

2. My Teeth
I've always had pretty good teeth as a child but like many teenagers I also I had to go through the annoyingly painful experience of braces. Thankfully though I only had to wear them for about 10 or 11 months, mainly because I did exactly as I was told to do by my dentist as I figured the harder I work the quicker I'll get them off, and also I was still in primary school so my appearance wouldn't have been my number one priority :L I was delighted with the results and about 2 years ago I decided to go all out and get my teeth professionally whitened using the 'Bright Smile' method, and it was the best decision I've ever made as its made such a huge difference to my face and smile ♡

3. My Skin
I suffered from eczema as a child but that cleared up very very quickly and since then I'm lucky that I've never really had any problems with my skin. Apart from a few spots every once in awhile I usually have pretty clear skin. I've never suffered from acne or anything like that so I do count myself very lucky in that regard as I really do feel for those who do and all I can say is keep constantly trying to beat it and one day you will be free from it! I do, however, have a very strict routine in how I take care of my skin and ensure to take my makeup off every night, cleanse, tone and moisturise also. I also use body lotion on my body every morning to ensure my skin is smooth and soft, and that it is cared for and treated the way it should be ♡

Bee's Perfect Imperfections 

Imperfections:

1. Definitely the fact that my hair is destroyed from dying it so much!! I've been putting highlights in my hair since I was 12 and I'm now 19! I'm trying to get it into better condition but even then it doesn't grow and I'd like to get luscious long hair like everyone else! So I'm not a big fan of my hair! 

2. The fact that I worry excessively! It's a horrible trait to have but every little thing makes me worried or stressed and sometimes it doesn't just affect me but my family and friends too!

3. My laziness! I have a love/ hate relationship with myself because I love to just chill at home doing nothing but I hate the fact that I could spend all day doing it! I wish I was more active instead of missing out on life but luckily that's something I can work on! :) 

Perfections:

1. Definitely my genetically clear skin, I barely ever break out! It's been really handy to have because I don't have to wear make up all the time!

2. I like my eyebrows! It's weird but because I have quite light eyebrows I can have my hair either brown or blonde which is really cool! :) 

3. My legs! My mam has amazing legs still to this day and she's 50+ so its definitely genetics! Thanks mam ;) 

Thank you for taking the time to read our post. We'd love to get done feedback? ♡

Love,
Elle Bee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment