Tuesday 13 August 2013

Top 5 Mac Make Up Products <3

Hi guys :-)

So I've just recently finished my Diploma course in becoming a Make Up Artist and  I wanted to share with you my favourite make up products that we used during the past 6 months in this course. At the beginning of the course we received a complimentary mac make up kit worth €300 (I know cool right?!) and in it we received foundation, concealer, powder etc.. All the basic needs for a make up look! And I have to say now that I've turned Mac there's no going back for me!!! 

So here's a list of my top 5 favourite mac products and why: 

1. Mac Face And Body Foundation:
I absolutely love this foundation for 
a subtle day time look! It gives that natural look to clear skins that makes your skin look flawless! I wear it everyday and it has lasted me ages! However, even if you have oily or dry skin it still goes on quite nicely and just a bit of the MAC Select Cover Up concealer on those annoying spots and your good to go!

2. Mac Select Cover- Up Concealer
This product has worked well for me covering up spots and blemishes that shouldn't be seen! It's really effective when putting it on after your foundation and before the powder! I also put a small pea sized shape of it under my eyes to get rid of dark circles.

3. Mac Invisible Set Powder
I would recommend this powder to anybody with any skin type. It's a clear set powder that gives a matte finish. For those who have dry or oily skin this powder sets really well because with coloured powders that you can get to match your skin tone the colour of the powder can actually change if you have oily skin. So you may think your putting on one colour but it may set and turn out to be a different colour on your face! That's why I love this mac invisible set powder because it has no colour so it suits any skin! 

4. Mac Harmony Blusher
This blusher is a dark brown colour that works really well for contouring! (I will be putting up a tutorial on how to contour soon!) It should be applied after the setting powder mostly under the cheekbone and anywhere else depends on your face shape! This is a soft colour so it is not too harsh on the face but does the job of detracting light away from certain areas of the face. (Remember: Light Attracts, Dark Detracts)

5. Mac Hug Me Lipstick 
This lipstick is a brilliant colour for daytime wear. It is a subtle wear and always like to wear it with brown eyeshadow! Also the great thing about this lipstick is if you mix it with the Mac Select Cover up Concealer it greats a nude lipstick that goes really well with smokey eyes! 

So, That's my 5 fav mac makeup products :-) hope you enjoyed ;-)

Love,
Betty (Bee)
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment