Wednesday 28 August 2013

What I wore - 25th August 13 ♡

On Sunday me and the girls had a big girly night out because it would be the last time we'd all be out together before summer ends and college begins. This summer has been one of the best summers by far, from being in Spain, Portugal and Enniscronce, the Killers concert, and just being surrounded by the ones I love, it's been amazing. In saying that though I'm so looking forward to moving back up to college and for the new year ahead. Anyways, lets get on to the point of this blog: What I wore.

I decided to dress in monochrome that night as monochrome is huge right now and can be seen sported my many of the big celebrities today such as Miley Cyrus, Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba, and many more. I feel that black and white never ages and can always be worn together to create a classy and elegant outfit that will be admired by many.

I wore the famous white skorts which I purchased in Zara in Portugal for only €25. I was delighted that I finally got a chance to wear them as it took me ages to decided the right top to pair them with. In the end I decided on a black backless halter neck leotard that I purchased on ebay for only €15. Unfortunatly I've a small chest and knew that this top wouldn't look right on me to wear in it's original form so I opted for a sleeveless black spanx top underneath, but I didn't mind as it suited me much better and I wouldn't be the type of girl to show off too much skin anyways. I think this top really suited the skorts as it was plain so it didn't take from the gorgeous white skorts. I paired this top with a chunky gold rock chic type necklace from Portugal for €9 to give my outfit some edge. I also wore pearl earrings from Forever 21 for €1.50, a white watch with a gold face purchased in Portugal for €10 and a gold bangle which I found in my moms jewellery drawer. I wore black strappy heels which I purchased in Born shoes for €10 and they really went well with my whole monochrome look. 

I decided to wear my hair straight as I've worn it curly the last few nights out and I recently just got highlights in my hair and straight hair compliments them much more. My hair was styled using foxy locks extensions purchased on their website :)

I hope you like this blogpost and maybe got some inspiration for your next night out ♡

Love,
Lorna (Elle) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment